Welcome to Intelligent Business Services
Your Virtual Bookkeeper
Bookkeeping tasks can become extremely time consuming. It is however, essential to have your financial records up-to-date, receipts and other documents organized, and to be on top of your cash flow position, in order to make informed company decisions. I can help you succeed by taking care of these types of tasks, leaving you more time to grow your business.
If you are a small to medium size business and cannot afford the costs associated with hiring staff, then a qualified Virtual Bookkeeper may be the answer.
What is a Virtual Bookkeeper?
Not that many years ago it was hard to imagine that we would have something called the ‘Internet’. Very quickly our easy access to, and constant use of, the World Wide Web has made it indispensable. It has become the key to the world, opening up a plethora of new and exciting innovations which has changed forever how we do business on a daily basis. Now so much more is possible, as we’re no longer limited by distance. A Virtual Bookkeeper is an entrepreneur who typically maintains a ‘state of the art’ office complete with up-to-date hardware and software connected by high-speed Internet service. Having these resources at hand is only part of the solution; in-depth knowledge of these tools, a creative mindset, and keeping up with new software releases are also necessary virtues. Your Virtual Assistant specializes in providing support services virtually through this technology by utilizing a myriad of methods, i.e., Internet Cloud storage, FTP, Skype, Zoom, Email, Fax, Web Meetings, etc.
Advantages of Working with a Virtual Bookkeeper
- A Virtual Bookkeeper will ensure that your financial information is current, reconciled, while keeping the business owner(s) apprised of any areas that require attention. The success of our clients is in our mutual best interest.
- No employment related costs such as sickness, tax, pensions, medical and dental benefits, etc.
- No overhead costs for rental space, equipment and licenses for software
- You pay only for the work you need, when you need it
- I will happily provide a quote for your next project, or for ongoing services…let me know?